Monday, October 17, 2011

Dressed up, and it's not yet Halloween

I don't remember where I got these pictures of men in drag. Surfing the Internet like I do, I sometimes see pictures like these that strike me funny. I don't remember where I got them, but wherever they were, they were there for the world to see.

The caution is to not put pictures online that prospective employers, or even current employers, will find. So, if the guys in the photos are spotted by their bosses they might be explaining their exhibitionism. I hope not, because I'd feel guilty. Not guilty enough, though.

That tu-tu is just too-too much!


I'm not 100% sure this is a male. The partially obscured hands look mannish to me.


I call this guy Smirky, after the look on his face. I'd think he was being a joker except that he's gone to the trouble to do his nails.


He's tall enough to be on the basketball team, even if his dream is to lead the cheers.


Ooooo! Cleavage!


A self-pic to show the world his new teddy.


Not bad looking legs.


Bad-looking legs.


These men aren't in drag, but they have picked interesting apparel to model on the Web:

Smiling S&M guy:


Sultry Santa guy:


Who knows what the hell this is? Nice codpiece, though, and the hat is very dashing.


Not a male. Just checking to see if you're paying attention.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sultry Santa.... oh dear