Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girls Whizgiggled Me!

This morning when I went by my wife's office she handed me a couple of printed e-mails. When I saw them I knew why she was laughing.


These are obviously not written by someone for whom English is a first language.

I'm also not sure why the gobbledy-gook on the bottoms of both e-mails.

"Whizgiggled"? Laughing in the "federal water closet"?

I'm not sure I'd want to take a product like M_E GA D IK (which I assume is spamspeak for Megadik) because I wouldn't want a "prick. . .badly largest than world," or have a "tool [that] is immensely largest than usual."

I want to know why someone named Sabrina is sending one of these e-mails. "She" headlines it, "My boyfriend's peter is too big for my mouth," but then goes on to say, "babes always hee-hawed at me…" Hey, I think "she" might be a "he"! Ya think?

For all of the mangling of English my favorite word is "whizgiggled." That ought to enter the English language. "To whizgiggle." Would that mean the act of laughing while peeing? I don't know. I like it, though.

No comments: