Sunday, July 01, 2007

Revealed At Last! The True Origin Of The Flying Saucers!

No sooner had I posted my blog this morning than I got an e-mail marked URGENT.

"Dear Postino, I have followed your postings of the past week with a great deal of interest. You say that all who see UFOs and so-called 'flying saucers' are suffering from a need for attention or a psychosis. [Not true. I said people who claim to have been abducted by aliens to be suffering from a need for attention or a psychosis.]

'So-called 'flying saucers' are real, and they are produced right here in the United States, in a secret laboratory. I should know. My grandfather has made them since 1947. Here's his picture. I hope this will set the record straight and that you won't be condemning all those who have made legitimate sightings of 'flying saucers.'" Sincerely, One Who Knows

OK, One Who Knows…here's the picture you sent me, so now we all know the secret origin of the flying saucers.

Ciao for now.

No comments: