Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hey, I know these people...



Saturday night Sally and I watched Young Frankenstein on our local PBS station. We've seen this movie several times since it was released in 1974. We always laugh through the whole thing. It's totally inspired silliness.

I took a picture off the screen because the monster, Peter Boyle, looks just like my boss. Stick a pair of glasses on him and he'd be a dead ringer.

Of course, Peter Boyle is much better looking.

*******

I was led to this web picture by a coworker. The girl in the middle, the one wearing cut-offs, is one of our office secretaries. She's a cheerleader for a professional Arena Football League team, and they have an advertising arrangement with Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Can you understand why the guys hang around her desk?

*******

Congratulations, Dick, on the new battery for your pacemaker. C'mon over for dinner and I'll throw something in the microwave!
Ciao for now.

No comments: