Thursday, May 17, 2007

What I Don't Know

I was being my usual smartass self today. Someone was annoyed with me and said, "Oh, what the hell do you know? You don't know shit."

Well, to set the record straight, I do know shit, but there is a bunch of stuff I hear people talking about that I don't know. So, just so YOU KNOW, here's what I DON'T KNOW:

I don't know why Paris Hilton is going to jail.

I don't know who has been booted off American Idol.

I don't know who is still left on American Idol.

I don't know where The Great Race is racing to.

I don't know who is lost on Lost.

I don't know who is surviving Survivor.

I don't know who Lindsey Lohan is.

I don't know who Brittney Spears' husband, ex-husband(s), or current boyfriends are.

I don't know who Jennifer Aniston's current boyfriend is.

I don't know who Justin Timberlake is.

I don't know any of the bands or artists in the Billboard Top 10.

I don't know what movies are playing at my local movie megaplex. I don't know what the number one movie in America is.

I don't know why I love you like I do…I don't know why, I just do. (Old song lyrics, for those of you who don't know.)

Also, to add to the list of "I don't knows," I also don't care about any of the above subjects. I know shit, I just don't give a shit.

Ciao for now.

No comments: