Sunday, March 04, 2007

Oddball Odds 'n' Ends

Here are a collection of oddball pictures I've downloaded from various places on the internet. I don't remember where I got most of them, nor the exact reason I wanted to save them. Let's just say that I have a strange sense of humor. Click on the pictures for full-size images.

  • Would you want a shave from a guy with a bush like this growing on his face?
  • Does anyone remember Julie London, the sultry singer? The last time I saw her was on the '70s show, Emergency, where she played a nurse, Dixie. Her real-life husband was Bobby Troup, who played a doctor on the show. Troup was most famous for writing the song, "Route 66," a staple of jazz and rock bands for decades. This 1955 EP jacket of London, and her terrific cleavage, reminds me of an old joke. A guy picks up his blind date at her house. She's stacked, and is wearing a low-cut strapless dress. The guy says to her, "That’s quite a dress! What's holding it up?" She replies, "Play your cards right tonight and you'll find out."
  • You can find these darling little Ku Klux Klansmen figures at a KKK website. They make a "great gift," the site claims. Indeed! You can get one with lights, or one without.
  • This young woman loves her trophy. Absolutely loves it! I wouldn't doubt she takes it to bed with her.
  • Finally, this is one of those you are so screwed moments.

No comments: